As one of the most essential parts to the no deposit slots gaming process, developers are a vital part of the player’s experience. Today, there are more developers than ever before, making it difficult to decide which are the very best.
What is a developer?
A developer is essentially the company that has made the slot game. It may be surprising for some players to find out that the casinos themselves actually have nothing to do with the actual process of making a game, they simply offer a wonderful opportunity for players to use them. Slot developers have become increasingly well known over the years, with many players selecting a slot game to use based on who has developed them. Each slot developer has their own style, developing games with a focus on different things such as graphics, themes, payouts, bonuses and technology. Developers also have different levels of output, some are very consistent whilst others will only release a game every month or two. A player’s perfect developer will depend on what they wish to get out of slot gaming.
Top 5 developers
Although there are many amazing slot developers out there, with their own strengths and advantages, there are five developers who manage to stand high above the rest.
- NetEnt – When a player is praising a slot game, the chances are that the game was developed by this company. Formerly known as Net Entertainment, this developer has created some of the most influential slot releases of all time including Gonzo’s Quest and Starburst. The developers record speaks for itself and the best part about it is that they are still meeting those high standards today!
- Microgaming – One of the longest running online slot developers, Microgaming has been around since 1994, the very early days of the online slot industry. As a result, they are a developer who fully understands what it takes to make a quality online slot game. With a player first mentality, this developer has become well known for its amazing progressive jackpot slot games that have paid out over €1 billion to players to date! An astronomical total.
- Yggdrasil – Inspired by the Asgardian tree of life, this developer specialises in creating slot machines that have mythological themes. With the ever popular Vikings series of slots as the developers flagship series, players enjoy the output that Yggdrasil consistently releases.
- Play n Go – Founded all the way back in 2005, this developer has been a long runner in the slot industry. They have remained popular with players throughout the years due to the high quality of their titles, with the most popular releases being the Rich Wilde series of games.
- QuickSpin – As a developer who puts the player first, it is no surprise that the gaming industry has embraced Quickspin in the way that they have. With famous titles such as Nero’s Fortune in their catalogue, this developer is one that players love to come back to.
The top five list of slot developers could change every day, as there are so many amazing developers to choose from.